An Introduction To Azure
Tuesday May 4, 2021 between 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This instructor-led clinic is for anyone who is interested in learning more about Microsoft Azure. Our expert instructor will demonstrate some core functionality of this popular cloud platform, as well as walk you through Azure Fundamentals and Azure Administrator certification requirements.
- What Cloud technology is
- Why IT professionals need to understand the Cloud
- DRP (Disaster Recovery Planning)
- COOP (Cloud Computing for Continuity of Operations) in the Cloud
- Cloud and system Administration
- About Azure Fundamentals and Azure Administrator Certifications
This is a live, two-hour Instructor-led session, where you will be able to ask questions and discuss the Azure platform with an experienced practitioner.
To attend this live-online clinic, complete the form