Are you ready for a career in project management?
Join us on January 22nd and find out.
On Wednesday, January 22nd, Joe Launi (PMP), President of Project Management Experts, and one of TrainACE's certified PMP instructors, will be holding a Project Management Workshop at our Greenbelt offices between 6.30 - 9 pm (get directions).
Major changes are coming to PMP Certification in 2020. Joe will discuss these changes, and how they will affect your preparation for the exam.
Don't miss this great opportunity to tap into Joe's considerable experience! With over 30 years managing projects, leading project management offices and conducting project management training, Joe can answer all your questions about life as a Project Management Professional and the PMP certification process including:
- Learn about major changes to the PMP certification process in 2020
- The Role of the Project Manager
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Stakeholder Management